Calling all dreamers, idealists, spiritual seekers, purpose-driven, and heart-centered people
Does this sound like you?
Do you ever wonder what happened to your life, what happened to all those dreams you used to have?
Are you tired of going through the motions, of being stuck in an unfulfilling career and/or relationships?
Does your heart and soul long and ache for something more in life, perhaps something you can't even put into words?
If so, I'm glad you're here. I want to help you.
My name is Ed Herzog and here's one thing I can tell you:
My dreams have always been different than other people.
Even when I was younger..
- I never cared about making lots of money.
- I never cared about climbing the corporate ladder.
- I never cared about driving a fancy car.
- I never cared about owning a big house.
- I never cared about fulfilling the stereotypical American dream.
Instead, I cared about...
- Making a difference, about having a positive impact on the world.
- I cared about people and what was in their hearts.
- I cared about deep, authentic connection.
- I cared about dreams, and, hopes, and desires (mine and other people's).
But somewhere along the way, my life went sideways.
Instead of having the courage to go after what I wanted in life, I settled and played it safe.
I settled in lots of ways and one of the most damaging ways in which I settled was my career choices.
And so I ended up in careers that paid me lots of money but were killing my spirit (the typical 9-5 grind, sitting in front of a computer all day, doing unfulfilling, meaningless work).
Yes, the money was nice but few things are worse then selling your soul for money.
So I got out, upending my whole life in the process (though honestly, what I gave up held little value to me).
And I went on a journey that included lots of travel to other countries, living at a yoga center, living at a meditation center, and working with a life and career coach.
All so that I could learn to pursue my dreams, to follow my heart, and to stop settling for less than what I want in life.
Fast forward to today (over 10 years later) and I've built the life that I dreamed about when I was younger - a life centered around making a difference, around deep connections, and around inspiring people to follow their hearts and pursue their dreams.
What I learned from my journey...
During the course of my journey (and through my work with clients), I've learned that there are seven ingredients you need in order to follow your heart, pursue your dreams, and listen to the call of your soul:
- Clear Vision - In order to accomplish anything in life, you need to start with a clear vision of who you are deep inside, what matters to you, and what your most important dreams are.
- Strong Commitment to Your Dreams - Let's face it...you won't get very far if you pursue your dreams half-heartedly. You need to work towards them from a place of strong commitment.
- Empowering Stories - Most people are help back by negative stories they tell themselves about their own limitations and what they can't do. To pursue your dreams you need to write new, empowering stories that recognize that you are a powerful person who CAN reach your dreams.
- The Courage to Begin - Starting a new life journey (one that most people will never undertake) takes courage. You may know exactly what you want in life but you'll stay on the sidelines until you build sufficient courage to start your journey.
- A Strong Support Community - Pursuing your dreams alone is a certain recipe for failure. You need people who will support you and guide you during your journey.
- A Compass to Guide You - Your journey to pursuing your dreams will likely take many unexpected twists and turns. You'll need a compass (figurative, of course!) to guide you back on track when you've gone too far astray.
- The Resilience to Persevere - I guarantee you that lots of things will go wrong as you follow your heart and pursue your dreams. You will need to build your resilience and have ways to nurture and nourish yourself in order to keep going on the journey.
How I can help YOU:
My mission is to help you follow your heart, pursue your dreams, and listen to the call of your soul.
I can help you EVEN IF:
Ready to get started?
Just click the button below to schedule your free Discovery Session.
During the 30 minute conversation, we'll talk about your hopes and dreams and desires, as well as your challenges. I'll also answer any questions you have about working together.